By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the different sources of conflict.
- Resolve conflicts using different strategies.
- Identify their own personal conflict resolution style.
- Use the different bases of power and change them according to the situation.
- Apply influence skills and explore their relationships with others.
- Practice effective methods of intervention and conflict management.
- Turn arguments into discussions and create win- win solutions.
Business professionals who want to expand their conflict resolution skills, understand their own emotions and behaviors and find productive ways to manage conflict with influence even when authority is lacking.
Definitions of Conflict
- Misconceptions about Conflict
- Sources of Conflict
- Positive and Negative Factors of Conflict
- Business Management and Conflict Resolution
Thomas–Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Scoring and Interpretations
- Ways of Coping with Conflict
View original post 232 more words